VCMS2 Master Power Distribution Module
The VCMS2-PM1 CTRL1 is an eight output, eight input control module used as a stand-alone power distribution module. Molex 8-pin connector supplies the system ground and the Molex 20-pin connector provides access to the eight inputs, eight outputs and four power inputs. Each of the 8 outputs are rated at 15 amps each with over-current protection. Each PM1 is rated for a maximum of 60 amps and inputs can be programmed to respond to +12V or ground signals.
VCMS2 Stand Alone Power Module ( VCMS2-PM1-CTRL1 )
- Custom programming to provide for output to latch, flash, time on, time off, etc.
- Eight digital inputs provided
- All outputs over-current protected
- Compact size with “L” bracket for mounting
- 60 amp maximum rating per module
- Dimensions: 1.765″” H X 3.865″” L X 1.065″” D
- Case: Anodized aluminum
- Mounting: (2) #6-32 Screws through holes in “”L”” bracket to flat surface
- Connectors: 20-Pin Molex for 8 inputs; 8 outputs and 4 power inputs; 8-Pin Molex for system ground
- Outputs: (8) 12Vdc rated at 15 amps; module maximum current is 60 amps total
- Inputs: (8) programmable to pull up for ground true or pull down for +12V true activation
Product Literature and Resources: