VCMS2 Power Distribution Module
The VCMS2-PM1 is an eight output, eight input control module used within the VCMS2 switching systems to control loads. Molex 8-pin connector supplies communications and the Molex 20-pin connector provides access to the eight inputs, eight outputs and four power inputs. Each of the 8 outputs are rated at 15 amps each with over-current protection. Each PM1 is rated for a maximum of 60 amps and inputs can be programmed to respond to +12V or ground signals.
- Compact size with “L” bracket for mounting
- 60 amp maximum rating per module
- Modular and expandable to use multiple power modules
- Eight digital inputs provided
- Custom programming to provide for output to latch, flash, time on, time off, etc.
- Dimensions: 1.765″” H X 3.865″” L X 1.065″” D
- Case: Anodized aluminum
- Mounting: (2) #6-32 screws through holes in “”L”” bracket to flat surface
- Connectors: 20-Pin Molex for 8 inputs; 8 outputs and 4 power inputs; 8-Pin Molex for communications
- Outputs: (8) 12Vdc rated at 15 amps; module maximum current is 60 amps total
- Inputs: (8) programmable to pull up for ground true or pull down for +12V true activation
- Expandability: Connectors available for passing circuits to additional modules for additional capacity
Product Literature and Resources: