Wheelchair Lift Safety Interlock
ITM126-E21, ITM126-F, ITM126-F17
Wheelchair Lift Safety Interlock for Ford E-Vans. All doors lock the shifter.
InPower’s Model ITM126 series of interlock system provides the required FMVSS 403/404 interlock functions for public-use platform lifts installed in select Ford E-series van and cutaway chassis from 2009 through 2023. The systems consist of a combined driver’s display and control module as well as an easy-to-install plug-and-play chassis wiring harness. ITM126 modules are configured to lock the shifter if any vehicle door is open.
Wheel Chair LIft Safety Interlocks ( ITM126-E21, ITM126-F, ITM126-F17 )
Ford Interlock System For Monitoring Platform Lift Door And Up To Three Auxiliary Doors
- Supports 2021 E-Series Ford van and cutaway chassis
- FMVSS 403/404 interlock functions for public-use platform lifts
- Combined driver display and control module
- Large flashing door ajar indicators
- Status/Diagnostic indicators
- Monitors up to four door switches
- Plug-and-Play wiring harness
Full list of features available on the Data Sheet (See Product Resources).
- Lift Door In: From lift door closed switch. Ground when the door is open/ajar (violet)
- Monitors up to three additional doors for door ajar flashing indicator, no shift lock (blue, orange, green), all door inputs lock the shifter
- Lift Enable: +12 volts @ 1.8 amps to allow platform switch operation (yellow)
- Size: 3.5″” W X 1.5″” H X .56″” D
- Operational Voltage: 8 Volts to 16 Volts @ 2 amps
- Operational Temperature: -40C to +85C
- Supports older model Ford E vans