12V 70 Amp Power Controller
lnPower’s HDVCM is a 12V 70 Amp Power Contactor designed to offer precise control for a +12V, 70 Amp feed, allowing seamless switching of loads. This versatile controller is equipped with a microprocessor, enabling it to perform various programmable functions based on customer-specified parameters.
The HDVCM is like our already well-known VCM line, but able to run at much higher currents.
[ HDVCM, HDVCM-01, HDVCM-03-10SF, HDVCM-04-10SF, HDVCM-05-10SF ]
- Low Power Consumption: If the Control Voltages (IN1,IN2) are not active, current draw is zero.
- Control: Provides precise control for a +12V 70 Amp feed, allowing seamless switching of loads.
- Versatility: Equipped with a microprocessor, enabling the controller to perform various functions based on customer-specified parameters.
- Comprehensive Functionality: Offers voltage monitoring, current monitoring, low voltage disconnect, and efficient solid-state contactor control, providing a wide range of control options.
- Command Interface: User-friendly control interface via a 6 Pin Deutsch connector ensuring easy and secure connectivity.
- Customizable Configuration: InPower’s expert team can assist customers in selecting the appropriate configuration ensuring the best fit for your requirements.
Interface and Control
Battery: J1 Battery – Fused Power from the J1 Stud
No Connect: Pin 1 – No Connection
TBD: Pin 2 – No Connection
Ground: Pin 3 – Solid Battery Ground
No Connect: Pin 4 – No Connection
IN1: Pin 5 – Control Interface (12V True)
IN2: Pin 6 – Control Interface (12V True)
Input Output Specifications
Output Drive: 70 amps at 12Vdc
IN1 and IN2: 12V True Control Input for the Output
Dimensions: 3.4 L x 1.88 W x 1.12 H inches
Operating Temp: -40oF to 185oF
Product Literature and Resources: